I know we have been a bit quiet recently, and you are probably wondering why we have not released anything besides Full Ahead! Coco.
I decided that I should provide everyone with a quick update about each of our projects. Let me know if you have any questions, all you have to do is leave a comment below!
- Overall status of our group:
- Everyone is currently quite occupied with other activities – both in their personal and professional lives as well as in other interests that don’t involve working on manga.
- Because of this, work on manga has slowed down compared to what it used to be, although our main issue lies within the dramatically serious lack of translations.
- If more translations can be obtained and applied to our projects, work will inevitably increase. However, the lack of translations is only one factor of many that have led to this decrease in productivity.
- Joint Operations Sector
- T.R.A.P.: [Optimistic] Work on this project has increased dramatically. Faster releases are forthcoming, although we may run out of translations 6 chapters from now.
- Hell Teacher Nube: [Slow] Work could be considered ‘plodding’, as it is neither particularly fast nor particularly slow (by our standards).
- Good Robot: [Has problems] Work on this project has been halted by a major redraw, however, two chapters are in the QC pipeline. They will be released soon.
- Psycho Painting Girl: [Optimistic] The nect chapter is currently being hand-drawn. Next release expected in the timeframe of weeks, possibly 1-2 months.
- Song of the Doll: [Has problems] We don’t know if this project will make any progress at the moment. The translator working on this project is focused on Doraemon for the time being.
- Slow Pipe Sector
- Chibi Maruko-chan: [Slow] We take our time with this project, and wow, there is so much text that must be translated, proofread, and typesetted! We’re working on it as fast as we can.
- Doraemon: [Big release soon] Yes, we are going to drop Doraemon, but we have 20 chapters in the pipeline before that happens. We’are preparing for a batch release as soon as possible.
- Origami Fighter: [Optimistic] Work is picking up on this project since a new Chinese translator has joined our ranks :’D. We hope to really speed up releases and have more staff working on this project in the coming months.
- Sengoku: [Has problems] Since this manga is for people over 18, not everyone can work on it. The person who is currently interested in cleaning it has been busy with Full Ahead! Coco, and thus has not been able to work on it.
- Fast Pipe Sector
- Black Dog: [Has problems] Our main typesetter for this project is on vacation and we have not been able to secure a replacement. Work on Black Dog is currently halted, but hopefully that will change soon.
- Bowling King: [Slow] Work is proceeding normally, but right now the people working on this project are working on other projects, so no active work is being done.
- Hakaiou Noritaka: [Slow] We’re preparing for a release of another chapter, and waiting for someone to sign up for typesetting. Work is currently halted.
- Kochikame: [Slow] We are waiting on translations for one chapter, and someone is typesetting the current chapter.
- Sub-Division 1
- Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: [Slow] We are waiting on translations – cleans and redraws are already done for the current chapter.
- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo: [Slow] We are working with Renzokusei, and at the moment work on this project is in their hands.
- Sub-Division 2
- Full Ahead! Coco: [Optimistic] Work is proceeding normally, you can expect weekly releases for a long time to come.
- Kochikame: [Optimistic] We are waiting on raws to arrive from Japan before any real work can be done. However, a special team has been assembled for this new division.